Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Email Alerts for Parents

Below are the directions for parents to become members of my fusion page. (Not the blog-although the blog is attached to the fusion page.) If you choose to do this, you will receive email alerts when I post to my fusion page. It should also alert you to calendar events, etc. that I put in. I became a member of  my son and daughter's as well - I am receiving alerts, so it should work!

www.hamiltonschools.us


Create a User Account on Your School Site
Please go to the site listed above and click on Student/Parents/Staff
then click on Parents (click here to register)

Enter the following:
1.    Student ID Numbers AND Birthday (up to four kids)
      (you can find your students ID number in the Powerschool by logging into Powerschool with your parent login info, click on the school Website link, the four digit code is listed in Red))
2.    An email address or user name
3.    First Name
4.    Last Name
5.    Phone Number (optional)
6.    Password (you may set this to anything you’d like)
7.    Verify the password


I you don't know your powerschool ID number, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment